Kayra Cabs built the Kayra Cabs – Self-drive Car Rentals app as a Commercial app. This SERVICE is provided by Kayra Cabs and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
Please note that there are cases where personal information of customers is requested by Kayra Cabs – Self-drive car rentals within this web site. In this case, personal information is protected and managed as described below.
- Purpose of Collecting Personal Information: we collects and uses relevant personal information of customers in order to provide information, products and services to its customers.
- Details of Personal Information we collects the following information on customers: address, name, phone number, and e-mail address.
- Management of Personal Information: we are very careful in the management of personal information of customers. we also has measures in place to ensure that collected personal information is protected and not accessed inappropriately.
- Updating Personal Information we makes every effort to ensure that personal information of customers is accurate and updated. we also requires individuals to verify their identity for security purposes before we reply to any requests. In addition, information is corrected or deleted as necessary.
- Submitting Personal Information Please note that we does not submit personal information to third parties except in the cases below:
- Only after the permission of a customer is received.
- When working with an outsourcing company (a contract is first concluded between us and the outsourcing company to ensure that strict management of personal information is enforced).
- As required by law
- For the purpose of protecting life, body or property when the permission of a customer is difficult to obtain.
- For the purpose of improving public health and promoting sound childhood education when the permission of a customer is difficult to obtain.
- When government or the outsourcing company needs personal information to carry out its duties as required by law when there is a possibility that obtaining the permission of a customer may impede the completion of duty
To ensure the protection of personal information on customers, the above information is reviewed and improved as needed.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 years of age. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
This policy is effective as of 01 July, 2021